- Born: 4 Jun 1812, Cockenzie, East Lothian, Scotland
- Christened: 17 Jun 1812, Tranent, East Lothian, Scotland
- Marriage (1): John Horn on 24 Jan 1838 in Tranent, East Lothian, Scotland
- Died: 6 Jan 1849, Cockenzie, East Lothian, Scotland at age 36
- Buried: 6 Jan 1849, Tranent, East Lothian, Scotland
Cause of her death was Cholera.
Another name for Jean was Jane.
In the register her birth and christening dates are recorded as 1815, but it appears in the middle of entries for 1812. I think it's an error by the registrar as her brother John was born on a different date in 1815.
She died of Cholera in 1849, obviously an epidemic as there are many other Cholera deaths on the same page of the burial register. Her age is recorded as 37 years and she is recorded in the Mortality Register as "wife of John Horn, fisher, Cockenzie". Her age further confirms the 1812 birth year.
Jean married John Horn, son of Peter Horn and Anne Johnston, on 24 Jan 1838 in Tranent, East Lothian, Scotland. (John Horn was born on 3 Feb 1815 in Port Seton, East Lothian, Scotland and died Aft Apr 1859 Bef Apr 1861.)