|Mary Jane Knuckey
Mary Jane Knuckey
Other names for Mary were Mary-Jane Knuckey and Mary-Jane Knuckey.
Noted events in her life were:
• She has conflicting birth information of Camborne, Cornwall, UK and 1 Dec 1829.
• She has conflicting birth information of Cambourne, Cornwall, UK and 1 Dec 1829.
• She was baptised Camborn, Cornwall, UK on 15 Nov 1828.
• She immigrated Arrived on The Essex, in New Plymouth, New Zealand in 1843.
Mary married John Old, son of Richard Old and Jane Liddycoat. (John Old was born on 25 Jun 1821 in St. Mawgan-In-Pydar, Cornwall, UK, christened on 3 Jul 1821 in St. Mawgan-In-Pydar, Cornwall, UK, died on 1 May 1896 in Fordell, Wanganui, New Zealand and was buried circa 4 May 1896 in Matarawa Cemetery, Wanganui, New Zealand.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Single: Te Henui Chapel, Te Henui, New Plymouth, New Zealand, 15 Feb 1845.
• Marriage Bann: By the Publication of Banns in Te Henui Chapel, Te Henui, New Plymouth, New Zealand, by William Bollard in the presence of Maria William Wills and Robert Old - all made their marks, 15 Feb 1845.
• Friends: met on the Essex en route to New Zealand, Between 3 Sep 1842 and 20 Jan 1843.
• They signed a marriage contract maaried by the Rev William Bolland and witnessed by Maria Wills and Robert Old.
© Copyright Craig Fullerton 2005-2023. All rights reserved.
Home | Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This website was created 14 May 2023 with Legacy 9.0, a division of MyHeritage.com; content copyrighted and maintained by Craig Fullerton CONTACT: Click on HOME then click on CONTACT US