Isabella Margaret Jones
- Born: 19 Sep 1887, Harrietville, Victoria, Australia
- Marriage (1): Daniel William Henry Lewis in 1915 in Petersham, New South Wales, Australia
- Died: 8 Sep 1973, Parramatta District Hospital, Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia at age 85
- BuriedFem: 11 Sep 1973, Pine Grove Memorial Park Crematorium, Eastern Creek, New South Wales, Australia
Cause of her death was 1. Cerebral infarction 24 hours / Cerebral artery thrombosis, 24 hours / Atherosclerosis 20 years . 2. Congestive cardiac failure with cardiac arrythmia.
On Isabella's birth record, her mother was the informant, signing her name Bella Jones. Witnesses were Dr Cisco and Mrs Bitty. Mrs Bitty seems to have been the local midwife as she is the witness to a number of births on the page, as well as some of Isabella's siblings.
Noted events in her life were:
• She resided at the time of her death 28 Hammers Rd, Northmead, New South Wales, Australia.
Isabella married Daniel William Henry Lewis, son of John Lewis and Mary Ann Bindley, in 1915 in Petersham, New South Wales, Australia. (Daniel William Henry Lewis was born in 1889 in Metz, New South Wales, Australia, died on 20 Feb 1954 in Hammers Road, Northmead, New South Wales, Australia and was buried on 22 Feb 1954 in Rookwood Crematorium, Lidcombe, New South Wales, Australia.). The cause of his death was Brocho Pneumonia, 7 days / Parkinsons Disease, 10 years.